听到一首插曲 ♥
【 Adele__Chasing Pavements 】 ♥
一开始听到的时候感觉很特别 ~ 可能是很适合我对你的感觉吧 ♥
找这首歌的时候才知道,原来是为了 Adele 喜歡上一個雙性戀男子寫下的歌 ♥
整首歌都是在写说她很挣扎 ... 她该继续喜欢他?还是选择放弃他?
确确实实的很像我 ~
I’ve made up my mind 我已下定決心
Don’t need to think it over 無須再加思慮
if I’m wrong I am right 錯了就算了
Don’t need to look no further 也無須向前看
This ain’t lust 這不是一時慾望
I know this is love 我知道這是愛
But, if I tell the world 如果我只向世界宣告
I’ll never say enough 我永遠也不會滿足
Cause it was not said to you 因為不是向你訴說
And that’s exactly what I need to do 若我跟你結束一切
If I end up with you 這正是我該做的事
Should I give up 我該放棄嗎?
Or should I just keep chasing pavements 或我該繼續追尋?
Even if it leads nowhere 即便前方沒有去路
Or would it be a waste 會白費氣力嗎?
Even If I knew my place 即便我清楚自己的位置
Should I leave it there 但我該停滯不前?
Should I give up 我該放棄?
Or should I just keep chasing pavements 或就繼續追尋?
Even if it leads nowhere 即便前方沒有去路
I’d build myself up 我把自己整頓好
I’d build myself up 我把自己整頓好
And fly around in circles 繞著圈圈飛翔
Wait then as my heart drops 當我的心墜落,我靜候
And my back begins to tingle 我的背開始刺痛
Finally could this be it 難道這就是全部?
Or should I give up 我該放棄?
Or should I just keep chasing pavements 或繼續往前追尋?
Even if it leads nowhere 即便前方並無去路
Or would it be a waste 只是一場空嗎?
Even If I knew my place 即便我知道自己的位置
Should I leave it there 我應該停滯不前嗎?
Should I give up 我該放棄?
Or should I just keep chasing pavements 或仍該繼續追尋?
Even if it leads nowhere. 即便前無去路…
以后就用Blog写心事啦~\(≧▽≦)/~ ♥





